What we are looking for
We are looking for an enthusiastic, focused individual, ideally with a minimum of 3 years agency experience to join us as a Web Designer/Developer.
At Mint our clients span a variety of different industries and sectors and the role requires creative interpretation of client briefs and the ability to adapt your creative flair and styling as appropriate.
- - Create workflows and wireframes (OmniGraffle, Balsamiq, Mockflow, etc.), and mock-up engaging user interfaces (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, XD etc.)
- - Design and build responsive visual designs for web, software UI and email campaigns (HTML/CSS)
- - Communicate with clients throughout the project timeline
- - Present designs and key milestone deliverables to team and clients
- - Work alongside Creative Lead and our Backend Developer to deliver ‘live’ site deployment
- - Working proactively under your own initiative and as part of the design team
- - Strong visual communications skill set through strong visual design (3+ years exp)
- - Ability to create stunning web content via implementing HTML and CSS (3+ years exp)
- - Experience in applying data-driven decision making
- - You have a strong theoretical grounding in UI/UX
- - Working knowledge of the latest HTML/CSS frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation, etc)
- - Excellent communication skills in English
- - Active use of Web Compilers and Version Control Applications (gulp, bitbucket, git, etc)
- - Experience of client/account management
- - Clean driving license with access to own car
Who we are
Mint is a team of designers, developers, writers and strategists providing creative for brand, digital and print. We work with innovative companies with ambition, both start-ups and established, using design and marketing strategy to commercialise ideas, bring products to market faster and power success.
Send a CV and recent work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Based on Experience